DISCLAIMER: Please note that I have articles posted here representing both sides of this issue. I do not agree with those who are trying to defend the practice of Christians working together through a human institution to preach the gospel. But I have posted them here for informational purposes as I believe it is helpful to read the arguments from those who are making them.
Arranged by author:
- Does the Guardian of Truth Foundation Have a Right to Conduct Gospel Meetings?
- God's Missionary Society
- A Response to Mike Willis' Article, "Must We Divide Over Every Issue?" | PDF
- NEW (06.19.09) A Review of Tom Roberts' Book: "The Church is the Pillar and Ground of the Truth" (1 Timothy 3:15) | PDF
- An Examination of the "Aeropagus" Argument | PDF
- An Examination of the "Jesus Group" Argument | PDF
- An Examination of the "Synagogue" Argument | PDF
- Aquilla, Priscilla and Paul: The A.P.P. Evangelistic Organization? | PDF
- Business Bible Lectureships | PDF
- "Church" in 1 Timothy 3:15: Local or Universal? | PDF
- Human Religious Institutions Versus the Church
- Is Giving an Article the Same as Giving Money? (PDF)
- Is the Home an "Evangelistic Organization?" (PDF)
- Preaching Invitation vs. Preaching Organization | PDF
- Preaching the Gospel Versus Selling Gospel Materials | PDF
- Review of Johnnie Edwards' Article: "May Only the Church Teach the Gospel?" (PDF)
- The "Gaius" Argument (PDF)
- The Mission Statement of the Guardian of Truth Foundation
- Let the Church Be the Church!
- The Truth Lectureship: What It Is & Is Not
- The Truth Magazine Lectures: A Few Thoughts to a Friend
- Clouding the Issue: Claims that Hinder Study
- Gospel Preaching and Human Organizations
- Individual and Church Action
- Invitations to Preach
- Non-Church Collectives: Are They Authorized?
- What About the Florida College Lectures?